Stack movement key not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stack movement key not working

I installed the latest patch a few days ago and started a new game. I am frustrated to find out that the stack movement key "J" is not working all the time. This key only works part time! Anyone has any insight?

Thanks--

Granville

If the units are fortified/improving land they won't move. You'll have to un-fortify them/tell them to stop working.
    "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

I'm refering to military units. I had two stacks of swordmen and horsemen. They are inside a city. Sometimes the J key will move all swordmen, sometimes it will only move one swordman. I'm really confused.

Comment

If your military units are fortified they will not move.
        Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

hi gran,

I noticed the same problem with Modern Armor just a few days ago. All of the MA in question were unfortified. However, the one I wanted to move only had 1 hp, and most of the rest were full. It was sporadic. I only noticed this on units of varying damage level, but that doesn't mean its the only time it can happen.
          Fitz. (n.) Old English
          1. Child born out of wedlock.
          2. Bastard.

Comment

I think it is a samll bug...

It happens once and a while... but the movement queue must get stuffed up... it does work though:

If you hit 'j' on a stack and only one moves... hit the 'w' key and keep moving your other units around. Eventually the queue counter will progress to the rest of the stacked units you were trying to move before... and it will complete the stacked movement.
            ------------------------------------
            Cheers
            Exeter.
            -------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X