Simple solution to containing ICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple solution to containing ICS

Prevent ai and humans from building within each city's maximum potential growth area. See example of Age of Wonders II where each pioneer must build towns ten spaces away from each other.

Do you mean growth as in the tiles is actually uses or by its culture potential? Theoretically, culture potential is infinite...
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

maximum tiles it can actually use

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        Do you mean growth as in the tiles is actually uses or by its culture potential? Theoretically, culture potential is infinite...
        actually, in the editor help it mentions 6 levels of culture so apparently a city's cultural influence cant expand past 6 tiles. i was bummed by this because I was going to make cultural expansion faster and farther but apparently i can only achieve faster.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA WOLF 64

actually, in the editor help it mentions 6 levels of culture so apparently a city's cultural influence cant expand past 6 tiles. i was bummed by this because I was going to make cultural expansion faster and farther but apparently i can only achieve faster.
          Hmmm...to my understanding, cultural expansion for cities occurs at exponential increments of 10. Of course, that would make the 6th level 100,000, and the one beyond that 1,000,000. Reaching such levels is, for all intents and purposes, impossible (barring major edits to culture improvements!). But that's an interesting question...is there a culture cap?
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
          X