Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteers for a research team

Hello.

I'm considering putting together a team to try and give each era of the game a closer look, more specifically, the units of the era.

Despite some flaws, I think that this game has a lot of very innovative ideas and concepts that could allow it to be the best of the bunch. Unfortunately, I feel that the selection of units is a little sparse. My own area of greatest knowledge, and also interest, is the modern era. Military matters have always fascinated me, and I've spent a good deal of time studying various units and formations.

What I'm hoping is that I'll get a learned volunteer for each era. Ancient history has never really interested me, but I'm sure some out there study it with a passion equal to my own for the 20th Century and now the early 21st.

If interested and willing to help, please post here or email me at Matt1701_E@hotmail.com, being sure to mention which era you know best. No credentials are required, of course, simply a love for military history and a few useful books at home is all we're going to need.

If all goes well, we might be able to suggest some units that could be added to the various eras, helping to flesh out the game and making it a richer, more enjoyable experience.

Thanks a lot for reading, and I hope we can work together.

Matt
    "You're an American."

"That's right. From America."

You might get a bigger audience in the "Creation" forum. Half the people here only exist to complain.

Comment

Ha. Thanks for the advice.

Matt
      "You're an American."

"That's right. From America."

Comment

Working...
      X