Joan of Arc Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joan of Arc Problem

How many of you are experiencing a problem where whenever you are beating up on the French...Joan of Arc mysteriously appears in your room ala the Kelly LeBrock scene from "weird science". Joan offers you her favors for a cease and desist in your attacks on her people. If this happening to you too....what do you do?

Personally, I don't like the french (cowardly schmucks)....but hey...it is only a game.

That's definately a bug... Report it to Firaxis at once.

Comment

I try to remember what drugs I took.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Maybe you should get out a little. On second thought forget the maybe

Comment

Kelly LeBrock is gorgeous

You guys know this happening to more people than just me. I just hope my wife doesn't find out.

Comment

Re: Kelly LeBrock is gorgeous

Originally posted by danimal
            You guys know this happening to more people than just me. I just hope my wife doesn't find out.
            I'm assuming that you have the mail-order type, and she probably wouldn't mind very much, if it means a night off from you.

Comment

hmm

Never give in to the french, if that happened i'd be sending a nuke towards Paris. Although I suppose Joan is better then Cleopatra or Elizabeth appearing, though if your desperate enough to create any of em you'll probably take what you can get.
              "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

wonder how long before this guy gets banned again?

Comment

Eh? If your talking about me, it was a joke pal. And what do you mean banned again, i've only been here like a week.
                  "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

I think PatLash talked about Danimal
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Since I changed her many months ago to Napoleon with new heads I don't experience that problem.

Comment

Okay... well, I guess he enjoyed being banned, because he's back for more.
                        Lime roots and treachery!
                        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Actually, I thought it was pretty funny myself.

Comment

Working...
                          X