Something quite odd, any thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something quite odd, any thoughts?

This popped up while I was playing a game, dunno what it is or why it did it.
    Tell me what you people think.

The image is a bit blurry, so i'll read off what it said. I got an alery by my firewall that read "C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Civ3.exe is trying to send an ICMP Type 11(Time exceeded for datagram) packet to [64.41.22.10]. Do you want to allow this program to access the network?" I resovled the IP to 22-10.apx-2.noc.supernet.com, anyone reconize it?

Not sure why if someone was even trying to get into my comp, as to why Civ3 would be doing anything either to or from. It was really odd, and puzzled me enough to quit my game to post here, heh. I included a rar with the picture, since I can't seem to attack it right on here.
    Attached Files
    "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Odd, very odd. I had read something about this before. Perhaps someone from Firaxis would be kind enough to explain it to us.
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

it's obviously soren johnson's trojan he snuk into the game with the latest patch
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I think you got the MP beta. sweet

Comment

/me thinks it's a trojan. MP beta would be nice though.
          Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
          Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Working...
          X