No announcement yet.

Are improvements worth the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but usually byt that point my Culture is already 2X anyone elses. And yes yes yes to a better modern age. End game is tedious.

Exactly... I want my culture to be three times of the others.

Modern Age... who knows... it's so fun, but I've only had a real modern Age once.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

City Improvements

I like to wage a lot of wars...therefore I like to keep my armies happy. I build Massage Parlors and Topless Bars as soon as I can. Who needs Temples and libraries...when you got nude women.

Comment

Yeah that's right .
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Re: City Improvements

Originally posted by danimal
          I like to wage a lot of wars...therefore I like to keep my armies happy. I build Massage Parlors and Topless Bars as soon as I can. Who needs Temples and libraries...when you got nude women.

Right.
          "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
          "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
          "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I consider myself a "warbuilder."

To support continuous war, I need to build just about everything, at least through the Industrial Age. Anything that helps with military, happiness, money, techs.

Otherwise, I usually don;t build granaries, although I will go for the Great Pyramids. Walls for small cities on the battle front. Coastal fortresses for key exposed cities, but rarely.

I still haven;t played that much in the Modern Era, so no comment.
            The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
            X