Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy with anarchy!

Look what the game asked me:

I concider this as a bug. If you get a new government in revolution, why shall it ask you about it?
    Attached Files
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Yeah, I would say that's a bug

Comment

lol
      "Build Ports when possible. A port gives you extra resources, as well as an extra tile for a unit to stand on." - Infogrames

Comment

Oh yeah. I'd be happy with Anarchy too.
        "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
        "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
        "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

That's sweet.

So you're in the middle of a govt switch when you trade for Democracy? I wonder if the turn count would begin again if you said 'Yes'.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

It doesn't, it just doesn't check to see what government you area apparently in first.

Comment

It should, but I don't really expect it too. One thing comes to mind. The government should be chosen BEFORE the revolution, not after.
              Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
              Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

That's true, if it was chosen before the reload, it would sure help when loading a game when in the midst of anarchy.

Comment

Gramphos, thats a classic!!
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Very funny.
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Dunk like the funny picture.

Comment

I've gotten that. And the turn count did restart for me.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                          That's sweet.

So you're in the middle of a govt switch when you trade for Democracy? I wonder if the turn count would begin again if you said 'Yes'.
                          Actually no. This is how it was:

I was playing with a religious civ, and is said I discovered Democracy. I then clicked on What's the big picture, and went to Domestic advisor. There I trigges a revolution.

I got that popup when i exited from the advisor, and directly after (it asked me what govt to select.)
                          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
                          X