map request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• map request

Could sombody make a map with 2 or 3 continents, with the player on the first continent, and all the others on the other two continents.

I’d prefer 8 players max.

I’m only asking for this because I get sick to death of the early parts of the game! I hate ancient times, the only time I think the game gets fun is when you have to create beach landings with air support and paratroopers.
    Help negate the vegiterian movement!
    For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Re: map request

You can use Marla's Earth map and play as American/Iroquois/Aztech with all others on the rest of the map, or play Zulu, etc.
    Science without conscience is the doom of the soul.

Comment

The promblem with that akka le vil is that america is really a sh#t contenent to have having only a few could places for towns
      + latin america is all jungle so its not ideal
      Denday

Comment

Re: Re: map request

Originally posted by Akka le Vil
        You can use Marla's Earth map and play as American/Iroquois/Aztech with all others on the rest of the map, or play Zulu, etc.
        But if you have the latest patch, it won't allow you to have correct starting positions.
        You're a man- you can be replaced.

Comment

Re: map request

Originally posted by HazieDaVampire
          ...I get sick to death of the early parts of the game! I hate ancient times, the only time I think the game gets fun is when you have to create beach landings with air support and paratroopers.
          For me the best part of the game is exploration and building (and sometimes warfare) in the ancient and middle ages, the land-grab and development part of the game.

Why don't I just start games and send them to you when I get bored with them?

Comment

I never have wars in the ancient times. I don't see the point really.
            Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
            Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

I wouldn't mind that, but you could at least get me to late industriel age
              Help negate the vegiterian movement!
              For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

I too prefer the beginning of the game. I have yet to get into the modern era, or even get tanks. I can usually tell if I'm going to win by then, as I'm usually overwhelming the AI or getting slaughtered, and just isn't that much fun moving a bunch of units around when I already know the outcome.
                "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
                -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

I don't like being stuck on the island if there are no resourses though. That is nasty.
                  Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                  Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Working...
                  X