it's my birthday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's my birthday!

I'm new here so I haven't had time to read all of the millions of messages here so I'll probably get yelled at for saying something that has already been said.
    I've just started playing around with the editor and I have this cool idea but it's going to take me forever to actually get something like that going. So anyone who wants to take the idea and do something with it, by all means go ahead.

It's a world map. The scenario will have world war 2 civilizations, weapons, and vehicles.
    Somehow all future and past technologies in reference to WW2 need to be gotten rid of, and instead of going through years the turn button should go through either days or months from the year 1938-1945.
    I came up with a few funny little things to add in, like the barbarians can be different types of rebels. like the french resistance, etc.

Anyway, I'll keep playing around with this and anyone else feel free to add in something else.

This would be a good scenario, IMO, but I don't think you can change the turns to count as days...

BTW: What have your birthday to do with this idea? Do oyu want us to congratulate you?

Well: Happy birthday!!!
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

It sounds excactly like the WWII scenario for Civ2 Those were the days, I always played as the germans and I loved watching France get kicked in the ass. As long as you could keep the Molotov-Ribbentropp pact you´d win. Razing London was the high-point of the game
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I guess my birthday really has nothing to do with it. I'm 21 now and I have a feeling that I'll be sortof dazed and confused for the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Congratulations on your birthday

A WW2 scenario, who would have thought of that?
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I still want to make that perfect WWII scenario. Sadly it doesn't seem like it will happen.
            Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
            Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

I'll cry if I want to, CRY if I want to, you would to if it happened to you, do do do do do

be free

Comment

I'd love to see a WWII scenario for Civ3!

Good luck Anfernio and happy b-day!
                signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

congratulations,.....and jubilationsss,........:-)
                  happy birthday to you ( and me) ok::-):
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                  X