No announcement yet.

Mpp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's not as dark-skinned now, as she was when the first screens of her were released. IIRC, there was a big uproar on the boards about that.

Comment

all those homosex... i mean greeks were screaming that she was greek.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
        all those homosex... i mean greeks were screaming that she was greek.
        But she is Greek. A direct descendent of one of Alexander the Great's regents. But save that for another discussion.

Anyway, I won't use MPP. I find that the Germans and Zulu aren't the only ones likely to go back on it. Those AI are a bunch of conniving bastards.
        "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
        "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
        "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
          Why not just get the Zulus to out and out ally with you against the Aztecs? Works for me. It's probably a bit more expensive though.
          That was it exactly. They would not get into an alliance with me at all, but would sign a MPP. This normally would carry a risk of me being dragged into another war by them, but considering there were only 3 civs left, including me, that wasn't a consideration.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
          X