Pollution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pollution

As Someone who is Red/Green colour blind the pollution on the map is almost impossible to see.

A fix on this is really required, I'm sure there are a lot of people out there with the same problem.

Also it would help a lot if you could stack workers instead of independently moving up to 8 workers each time you want to remove pollution in totally diferent areas of the map.

Or can you ?

Isn't there an option for the visually impared in the startup of the game or under preference before you start? What does it look like if you select that?
    Fitz. (n.) Old English
    1. Child born out of wedlock.
    2. Bastard.

Comment

AFAIK, this option only adds the owning civ to city names.
      "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

There is a grahics mod that replaces the pollution with a red/green friendly symbol somewhere in the files forum (but don't ask me where exactly it is )

Comment

stack movement is the j key, right? all (unfortified) workers in a stack will move to one square
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

By the time pollution comes into the game you should have enough automated workers to clean pollution as it happens. You can also give workers orders to automatically clean up pollution only.

However you shouldn't manually control more than few workers (to build fortress and road/rail for military access) after you get a rail infastructure set-up. I've started going 90% auto a soon as I hit the middle ages.

Comment

Working...
            X