This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry

I'm angry at something CIV3 just did. I was playing while dubbing something off the internet onto a tape. To be sure no sounds from civ would get on the tape, I turned off all the volume controls in the game and set them to zero just to be sure. I then went back and made sure the settings stuck. So ten minutes in I hear this bird chirp! WTF?! It's really annoying when something doesn't do what it's told. Now I have a bird chirping in the middle of a Ralph Nader speech, that's bound to confuse anyone listening. This is exactly the kind of thing that should NOT happen, I don't care if the game takes longer to finish, I want it to work correctly out of the box. GODDAMMIT!

-Ben

LOL, Nader's a friggin' **** anyway, I want to hear the chirp speech now tho
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

You got a problem with Nader?

Comment

Nader? Nader? Who the F*** is Nader?
        Help negate the vegiterian movement!
        For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

Originally posted by HazieDaVampire
          Nader? Nader? Who the F*** is Nader?
          no one relevant, though he possibly cost Gore the election. (if gore didn't lose it himself)

on topic: i feel bad that civ3 screwed your tape, but otoh, if I was doing something important on my pc, something so crucial that I would actually get pissed about, i would probably let it finish before playing a game. If that happened to me, i would probably just laugh, because it is somewhat amusing.

I also find it amusing that you say the game doesn't work out of the box b/c of a bird chirp when you think you have the sound turned off. hilarious.

you greens take yourselves pretty seriously, don't you

Comment

Hmmm... the game sucks because of bird chirping sounds...

Again... the whiners are getting desperate to find things to rant about.

There are other places to register your whines. This doesn't need a thread to discuss

As suggested above, it's your own fault.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X