Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit animated movement

Just for notice:

Shouldnt the sword movement for the Legionary be that used by the Swordsman when attacking/defending and vice-versa?

The Roman gladius, or short-sword was used as a stabbing weapon, just like apears when the Swordsman is on combat.

And the Swordsman, with his long sword should/would handle it just like the Legionary does, with slash and cut movements.

I would guess someone mixed it up, but for purposes of historical game accuracy, that had to be corrected, dont you agree?

Yes, you are right.

But, I don't think that anybody from the Firaxis art team is working on patches.

P.S.
    Maybe in eXpansion Pack?

Comment

That seems like a lot of work for very little real purpose. Wouldn't you rather have them spend their time on improving the game, patches, etc.?
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Nitpick. Switch the unit combat animations off .
        Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
        Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Originaly Posted by:
          Prince
          of Wellington, New-Zealand Dommel Leeft!
          21-04-2002 06:18

_____Nitpick. Switch the unit combat animations off .________

-But I like to see MY Legions Trashing and Crushing, Blowing the enemies of MIGHTY ROME to hell and gonne!

Anyway/By the Way, It would be nice to be able to name the units and Armies, like "Legio I-Prima Victrix", or "First Roman Army", or
          "1st Inf. Div."

Comment

Working...
          X