Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civ4 Tech Tree (The word Civ4 included to attract more posters)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M@ni@c
    De eerste keer dat ik hier zoveel Nederlandstaligen zie. In 1999 had ik het gevoel alsof ik de enigste was van meer dan 5000 mensen.
    Dan kijk je op de verkeerde plaatsen, er zijn hier hordes Nederlandstaligen, altijd al zo geweest ook... iig al zolang als ik deze forums al bezoek (since begin '99 ofzo...)

Alva,
    It's never too late to take back what's rightfully ours...
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus

Dan kijk je op de verkeerde plaatsen, er zijn hier hordes Nederlandstaligen, altijd al zo geweest ook... iig al zolang als ik deze forums al bezoek (since begin '99 ofzo...)

Alva,
      you aswell!!!!

let's take this place, it's just fair isn't it

maar zijn we dan nederlands of vlaams(= lees antwerps)
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

ANTWAARPE LEEFT ANTWAARPE LACHT IK VOEL HET RITME VAN DE NACHT ...

EN AL DIE HOLLANDERS ZEN ZAT ZE STON ALTAID ME VEL KABAAL TE PISSEN ON DE KATHENDRAAL, ZE VRAGEN HONDERd KIER DE WEG IK STUUR ZE DUUZEND KIER VERKEERD TOTDA ZE DAN HEBBEN GELEERD DAT ELKE STRAAT BELANGeRIJK IS

A (dialect) Antwerp song about the multicultural aspect and tolerance of our city by Filet d'Anvers

Locutus, seems that we've also respawned here:

64.246.32.51/~admin1/forums/showthread.php?postid=885128&t=6535#post885128

AJ
        " Deal with me fairly and I'll allow you to breathe on ... for a while. Deal with me unfairly and your deeds shall be remembered and punished. Your last human remains will feed the vultures who circle in large numbers above the ruins of your once proud cities. "
        - emperor level all time
        - I'm back !!! (too...)

Comment

Alva,
          Tja, ik heb mij bijna altijd tot de Civ3, SMAC en GGS forums beperkt. Ik veronderstel dat de echte actie op Off-Topic is.
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Get out, all you Dutch madmen
            Post here instead.
            Last edited by Immortal Wombat; April 22, 2002, 08:03.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Hi Ben! Just bumping the thread for you

maar zijn we dan nederlands of vlaams(= lees antwerps)
              Ach, iedereen weet toch dat Vlaanderen de 13e provincie van Nederland is

Locutus, seems that we've also respawned here
              Today Civ3-General, tomorrow Apolyton, next week the world! (Hey, a guy can dream, can't he? )

Tja, ik heb mij bijna altijd tot de Civ3, SMAC en GGS forums beperkt. Ik veronderstel dat de echte actie op Off-Topic is.
              Civ2, Off-Topic, en sinds een paar maanden nu ook Civ3... D'r zullen hier in de laatste paar maanden in Civ3 alleen al zeker 50 Nederlanders gepost hebben, schat ik zo (en dan tel ik de Belgen en emigranten nog niet eens mee).

Comment

Hi Ben! Just bumping the thread for you

Ach, iedereen weet toch dat Vlaanderen de 13e provincie van Nederland is

????????????????????????????,????????????????????? ?,???????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????

volgens mij moet dit andersom zijn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waar woonde willem van oranje ook alweer???
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva848

waar woonde willem van oranje ook alweer???
                  En wie gaat er ook alweer naar Japan en Zuid-Korea?

(and whose country will be at World Championship 2002?
                  Belgium/Netherlands?)

AJ

PS: Locutus, wat is dat met die Finnen?
                  (what's the deal with those Fins you've referred to?)

PPS: Peace to all Dutch speaking persons !
                  (and for the others as well, I suppose )
                  " Deal with me fairly and I'll allow you to breathe on ... for a while. Deal with me unfairly and your deeds shall be remembered and punished. Your last human remains will feed the vultures who circle in large numbers above the ruins of your once proud cities. "
                  - emperor level all time
                  - I'm back !!! (too...)

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                    Get out, all you Dutch madmen
                    I guess it is to late, Ben.

Originally posted by AJ Corp. The FAIR
                    PPS: Peace to all Dutch speaking persons!
                    (and for the others as well, I suppose )
                    This would be although a good idea for this thread it went a little bit to off topic.

-Martin
                    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

you guys talk funny

Comment

Originally posted by AJ Corp. The FAIR
                        En wie gaat er ook alweer naar Japan en Zuid-Korea?

(and whose country will be at World Championship 2002?
                        Belgium/Netherlands?)
                        Who ever actually won an internation tournament for national teams?

And who ruled Belgium less than 2 centuries ago?

PS: Locutus, wat is dat met die Finnen?
                        (what's the deal with those Fins you've referred to?)
                        What! You don't know?! You must be the last Apolytoner who doesn't know then
                        I'm lazy so I'm not gonna write it out, I'll just repost from Juize at CFC:
                        There is this guy, Bugs, who is known as Apolyton Smiley Factory for his funny comments - he decides to start a thread where he bashes finnish Apolyton members in humorous method. After LightE (Finnish 'poly poster) sees the thread, which is funny for a while, he decides to put a link of it to MuroBBS, a major Finnish forum with over 20 000 members.

Needless to say this Bugs's thread (Called 'Evil, evil, Finland') is crowded with newbie Finns which are registered and think that Bugs is serious with his flaming.

Unfortunatly, some idiot in MuroBBS (unknow) decides to start spreading the link via IRC and other forums.

'Evil, Evil Finland -thread had within a week 30 000 views
                        (more than Civ3 - General help thread, which has been sticky in Civ3 -forums since the release of Civ3. Server had crashed twice because of the thread.

Thanks to Bugs, Apolyton now has massive hordes of newbie finns spamming on there

Comment

Maar wat wordt dan de UU van Vlaanderen, Jerommeke?

En de nederlandse Gouden eeuw intstond doordat onze vloot iedereen de zee af bombardeerde, en omdat we bergen met goud en specerijen uit onze kolonies haalden (stalen).

ICH BIN EIN WARMONGER!!!

Comment

Waarom maken we ons zo druk om de verschillen tussen Nederland en België?? Laten we ons allemaal verenigen in een machtig Europa en weerstand bieden tegen de kwade Amerikanen!!
                            PS. voor meer Nederlanders moet je naar Off Topic gaan...
                            "I will not give you a cup of water if you were drowning in the desert!"

Just my favourite CIV-quote. :)

Comment

Working...
                            X