This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firaxis Offers $20 Rebate

I have heard that Firaxis feels very bad about using us as beta testers and pushing all these patches at us. They are going to give us all a $20 rebate and beg for our forgiveness.

You're 16 days late.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

*Looks at his watch*

You're 16 days late.

Or, you are unlikely to convince anyone with "I have heard," whether or not it is true.
      "For it must be noted, that men must either be caressed or else annihilated; they will revenge themselves for small injuries, but cannot do so for great ones; the injury therefore that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

lol.
        "For it must be noted, that men must either be caressed or else annihilated; they will revenge themselves for small injuries, but cannot do so for great ones; the injury therefore that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

I hear voices

I am a paranoid schizophrenic with bipolar disorder...I hear lots of things.

Comment

Re your sig again, IW, "Wasted youth is better by far than a wise and productive old age" - from the song Everything Louder Than Everything Else by Meatloaf.

For the full lyrics, (with a few misspellings and minor grammatical errors, from what I saw), see http://www.cruzio.com/~tilly83/meatloaf/text/bh2_8.html

And as for Danimal, a quick search for posts by him was quite entertaining.

Comment

Why do we have to put up with these?
              Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlord
                Re your sig again, IW, "Wasted youth is better by far than a wise and productive old age" - from the song Everything Louder Than Everything Else by Meatloaf.
                Damn right.
                Again? Did I miss one?

And as for Danimal, a quick search for posts by him was quite entertaining.
                Indeed. A higher proportion of posts in closed threads than I've seen in a while.

And to which we can add this thread soon I think.
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Where do these bozos come from? EvC, Stew, Speer, Wiggy, and now WFHerman and this clown...
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

america, uk, america, america, america, and I don't know.

Comment

Edit: wrong forum; Multiple browser window error.
                      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Dude, it was a rethorical question...
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                        X