Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that are actually all that interested.

Bong.

At the tone it was 9 in the morning Eastern Daylight Time.

9 minutes ago.

Comment

And now it's 22 past. Where's that readme.txt?

Robert
      A strategy guide? Yeah, it's what used to be called the manual.

Comment

I would expect 11 am or 12 pm EDT would be a good guess, though I hope earlier. Relax, give it a couple of more hours.
        Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

Originally posted by ACooper
          I would expect 11 am or 12 pm EDT would be a good guess, though I hope earlier. Relax, give it a couple of more hours.
          Relax? Relax? This patch will decide whether I uninstall Civ 3 or not (can't stand the tech trading anymore). This patch is vital: will I be playing Civ3 or uhm ... ah ... something else.
          I'm frantic!

Robert

24 past and counting
          A strategy guide? Yeah, it's what used to be called the manual.

Comment

Got on here ASAP to see if the readme was posted... 9:50 EST.... No readme... Oh well. Guess I go do dishes for an hour and see if it's posted by then.
            "For it must be noted, that men must either be caressed or else annihilated; they will revenge themselves for small injuries, but cannot do so for great ones; the injury therefore that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

It's posted on Civfanatics' now
              Enjoy! =================================== Additions v1.21f: * Added HOME and END keyboard support to scrollbars. * Improved city governor AI. * Editor: Added HP bonus to the Units page. The bonus can be anywhere from -20 to +20. *...
              Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
              X