Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you ahve to do to get athread closed or deleted round here?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring up how good 'Modded CTP2' is...
    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

this thread is just shameless spam ... shameless ... you're all being very very naughty ... can i have a go now?

hey cyclotron, that's a cool new avatar.

how many posts until your custom avatar now Tuberski? another couple of threads like this and you might make it. ;-D
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

c7's is indeed. Many a cat are envious.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet

how many posts until your custom avatar now Tuberski? another couple of threads like this and you might make it. ;-D
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Comment

notice the subtle use of 2 posts to reply....down to 352 counting this one.

Sly,sly,sly.

Comment

two posts to reply to mine, and then one more to point out the fact that you'd just replied twice?!?!?!

that's cheating

careful ... if you overdo it you'll get a PCR and you'll have to start all over again.
                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                  two posts to reply to mine, and then one more to point out the fact that you'd just replied twice?!?!?!

that's cheating

careful ... if you overdo it you'll get a PCR and you'll have to start all over again.
                  Well then, I won't reply to this post at all!

Comment

Please don't feed the trolls people.

Comment

Are you calling me a troll?

Comment

Extra cool points for whoever can tell me where the avatar is from...

This thread really should die.
                        Lime roots and treachery!
                        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Command And Conquer!!!!

ummm....... I think that one is from Tiberian Sun!!!

*wants his points*

Comment

I don't know how I did, I did make a lot of posts when I was in the 480s, most of which were kinda dumb. Now I can spend my time at the OT forums, which I think this will be sent.
                            I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

I've got a long way to go still, but I figure with the new patch coming out I'll have some real things to say instead of just posting for the count. Which, of course, I am NOT doing now.

Comment

None of my remaining 26 posts needed for a custom avatar will be spam!

um... ok. None of my remaining 25 posts needed for a custom avatar will be spam!

Comment

Working...
                                X