Suggestions in Spanish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions in Spanish

It is possible to send suggestions in Spanish to the equipment of civ3?

Greetings from Spain and thanks
    El futuro pertenece a quienes creen en la belleza de sus sueños.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

You can, but I don´t think they will understand it.
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I talk about to if somebody of them it understands the Spanish,
      of that way is less complicated to communicate.

Greetings from Spain and thanks
      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Spanish

You would be much happier and more succesful in life if you just learn English like the rest of the civilzed world.

Comment

Re: Spanish

Originally posted by danimal
          You would be much happier and more succesful in life if you just learn English like the rest of the civilzed world.
          Es muy osado por tu parte meterte con una civilización tan importante como la española, ademas de que yo no he pensado como es la tuya, que seguro que no llega a la media con la española

Saludos
          - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Re: Re: Spanish

Originally posted by Alfonso

Es muy osado por tu parte meterte con una civilización tan importante como la española, ademas de que yo no he pensado como es la tuya, que seguro que no llega a la media con la española

Saludos
            No thanks....I gave at the office

Comment

hey a$$hole, why are you in the spanish forum in the first place if you've got nothing good to say. Perhaps if you put down your Klan robes for a second and decided to think a little, you'd realize you're the only ignorant one around here, and that its cause of idiots like you that so many foreigners have such a bad idea of americans. Y también estoy seguro de que eres la única persona incivilizada aquí. A lo mejor eres tan ignorante porque te criaste en algún pueblo analfabeto en el medio de Arkansas, y por eso, está bien, no te culpo.

Comment

This is the Spanish Forum??!! :looks shiftily left and right:

*ZOINK!!

Comment

Originally posted by whosurdaddy
                  hey a$$hole, why are you in the spanish forum in the first place if you've got nothing good to say. Perhaps if you put down your Klan robes for a second and decided to think a little, you'd realize you're the only ignorant one around here, and that its cause of idiots like you that so many foreigners have such a bad idea of americans. Y también estoy seguro de que eres la única persona incivilizada aquí. A lo mejor eres tan ignorante porque te criaste en algún pueblo analfabeto en el medio de Arkansas, y por eso, está bien, no te culpo.
                  Hola whosurdaddy,
                  Perdon si he ofendido a alguien, no era my intencion, creo que todo se debe a mi poco conocimiento de la escritura inglesa, seguro

Saludos y perdon

PD: y si no es asi da igual, soy una persona muy pacifica.
                  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

This is the problem with languages, they can be translated in so many ways... I´m sure that danimal didn´t meant to offend you in any way.

Now everyone be ok?
                    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Comment

Que bueno que la gente pueden decir cosas malas a otros quienes no entienden.
                      "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Eu que o diga, para mim seria ótimo poder dirigir imprecações a todos em português.

Hm... this thread will soon be closed, I predict.
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

hola,

La verdad es que sigo sin entender que es lo que sucede.

Un fuerte abrazo :-)
                          - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

¡Soy el dios chese, ir yo voluntad de allí!

And on a lighter note, I doubt Firaxis has any spanish tech support. You'd do best just writing it all out then trasnlating it, then if you know anyone who speaks english well, have them look over to correct any grammer to make it understandable. And danimal, English isn't the most spoken language, nor is it the most "civilized".
                            "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

¡Soy el dios chese, ir yo voluntad de allí!
                              qué significa? (meaning?)

Comment

Working...
                              X