Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is the 'f' for after the Patch #? I want a G! Firaxis doesn't listen to the fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firaxis does not care

If Firaxis really cared this patch would be 1.21G not F. The F has been overused and we are just sick of it. I may even prefer the letter H..but no more F.

Comment

If its anything like the other 2 i think "bs" should be the letters.
      "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Originally posted by bigvic
        If its anything like the other 2 i think "bs" should be the letters.
        As in "bravo Sid!"?
        /Cesa

Comment

um...yeah
          "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Originally posted by Encomium
            BTW, Jaguar Warrior, your icon/avatar is highly offensive, anti-American, and makes a mockery of the U.S. flag.
            What's wrong with anti-Americanism?
            "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
            -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

Originally posted by punkbass2000

Nothing...unless you are American.

Or Canadian......

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Or someone who cares about free speech. I'm a proud American, But I don't want to force other people into thinking the same way I do. Supporting the right to Anti-Americanism is American. No matter what anybody else says.

Comment

Originally posted by punkbass2000
                  Nothing, when you refer to it by its real name: envy.

I'm surprised by your bitterness. You are basically American yourself, since you are Canadian and Canada is the 51st state

Anyho, people can be as Anti-American as they want. Americans don't really care about what foreigners say. Just ask Texas .
                  "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

I'm pretty anti American - unless I'm playing them.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

• I'm convinced I would be anti-american even if I was american.
                      "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
                      -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

• Or someone who cares about free speech. I'm a proud American, But I don't want to force other people into thinking the same way I do. Supporting the right to Anti-Americanism is American. No matter what anybody else says.
                        LOL ur avatar is a fascist!

i'm quite antiamerican as an american...

ANd back to the real topic of this thread, I WOULD sympathize with rook's plagiarism claims if i didnt fear ming's wrath

Comment

Working...
                        X