Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is the 'f' for after the Patch #? I want a G! Firaxis doesn't listen to the fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a shame. I read the entire post in one siting. I was hoping for more flames.
    "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

Originally posted by nationalist
      That's a shame. I read the entire post in one siting. I was hoping for more flames.
      I'd start one but I'm trying to increase my post count not get a PCS.

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

It's a PCR.

You mean you're not trying for one? Oh my.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I want a PCR! I want a PCR now! What is a PCR?

Comment

From the FAQ. Sixth link from the left immediately below that Aployton logo at the top of your screen:

XIX) What happens if there is an abuse of the title system?
            To avoid abuse of the title system there are the following rules:
            a) spamming(=posting continuous one letter/ word/ phrase/ whatever posts): -20% of post count
            b) disablement for one week(for whatever reason): -10% of post count(2 weeks, -20%, etc)
            c) club threads(e.g. emperor thread only, etc): thread closed. starter gets -10% of post count
            d) post count threads(e.g. "let's see if can get to 500' threads): thread closed. starter gets -10% of post count
            one's status might even be changed to "village idiot" if he really acts like one to get to a higher level

PCR > Post Count Reduction.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

You want a PCR. I suggest you post a thread, entitled SPAM in the Civ 3 General Forum, and post continuously with 1 letter posts. Remember their is a flood control of 30 seconds per post.
              Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
              Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rook
                I want a PCR! I want a PCR now! What is a PCR?
                Post count reduction.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by nationalist
                  This thread is great! It has sarcasm, plagarism, and a good old fashioned Encomium-Spectator flame war. I love it! Gives me something funny to read while I do my school work.
                  You know, I would LOVE to say what I think to Encomium, but sadly I wont. I just spent to much time in Mingapulco in the last month and I think I seen enough.....for now.
                  Anyway, there's no way to be right or even have a sigle nod with Encomium cuz he's to hard headed and thinks he knows every god damn thing. He doesn't accept that people may like Civ3 with it's flaws because he had to spend a big 50$ on the game and he cried. BooHoo. But you know how it is with people on wellfare...

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Amazing, 80+ posts of and still open for business...

Just proves you CAN as long as you on-topic...
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Grrr
                      Bigvic, why all the smilies?
                      I never saw that spam smilie before, and upon closer inspection found a whole gaggle of the things hidden under "get more". Thought I'd try 'em out. This thread seemed a good place for a bit of inanity anyhoos. Plus, 1 closer to 500.
                      "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
                        Amazing, 80+ posts of and still open for business...

Just proves you CAN as long as you on-topic...
                        And that was......?

Comment

Not . He was pointing out the other smilies! Right?

Right?
                          "For it must be noted, that men must either be caressed or else annihilated; they will revenge themselves for small injuries, but cannot do so for great ones; the injury therefore that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                            ... or that you should have regretted before you said anything at all.
                            "mu" unask the question
                            "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Originally posted by Spectator

And that was......?
                              A statement...and ....PC +1
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                                From the FAQ. Sixth link from the left immediately below that Aployton logo at the top of your screen:

XIX) What happens if there is an abuse of the title system?
                                To avoid abuse of the title system there are the following rules:
                                a) spamming(=posting continuous one letter/ word/ phrase/ whatever posts): -20% of post count
                                b) disablement for one week(for whatever reason): -10% of post count(2 weeks, -20%, etc)
                                c) club threads(e.g. emperor thread only, etc): thread closed. starter gets -10% of post count
                                d) post count threads(e.g. "let's see if can get to 500' threads): thread closed. starter gets -10% of post count
                                one's status might even be changed to "village idiot" if he really acts like one to get to a higher level

PCR > Post Count Reduction.
                                What?! Crap! You can't even make mention of getting 500? Well, I think that for this thread all that shiznit should go out the window anyway. How about if you rate your own thread? 1 rating of 5 stars shows up. Like when I started the young democrats back in college, found myself the only one, and elected myself president. Oh well, I'm kind of getting attached to my smac drone, all he represents and the modified smac quote. Thought I had a cool idea for a personal avatar, but, who really cares after all, right?

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Working...
                                X