Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is the 'f' for after the Patch #? I want a G! Firaxis doesn't listen to the fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, will this help you feel better? LOL
    Attached Files

Comment

opps, that was a little far out...here is a close up
      Attached Files

Comment

No, I'm not happy. JW hijacked my post. This was my joke. I thought it up. I feel like Leaf Erikson or whoever was the first guy to discover America. Chris Columbus, gets all the glory, and I almost get banned. I tell you I am outraged! Jaguar Warrior, I'm going to get you for this. You think you are safe for now, but you just watch your back bud.

Comment

The fact that several people took this thread, and my post about the numbers, seriously, says it all. From what I can tell, most of the people around here need a good dousing with a bucket of ice cold water.
          I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.--Patton

Comment

Forget the water....................just throw ice cubes at them........

Comment

mine was done in all fun (heh, it only took 2 minutes!)

i thought it was a pretty goofy thread, so i just thought i'd be stupid about it

Comment

Yes, Nemo, I realized yours was in the spirit, I wasn't refering to you.
                I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.--Patton

Comment

Originally posted by The Rook
                  My thread went bye bye. I guess I should count my blessings that I didn't go with it. I just think it's sad that people can't speak their minds around here.
                  Thats what made it all the more funny. People thought you weren't joking.

You know the civ3 whiners have gone too far when...

The Rook, I saw your thread after someone pointed it out. I'm sorry for copying your idea. But we have to keep one of our threads open...

Mods, either open up the rooks thread again and close mine, or keep things the way they are.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I don't think the Mods are listening.......
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

They are always listening. They are everywhere.

But they allow us our fun, from time to time. If it stays civil.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Sorry, Nemo, now I want a 'C.'
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Hell, i'll be civil, i'm always civil......sometimes

Comment

Aztecs are never happy with the status quo. Always want more.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

This thread is great! It has sarcasm, plagarism, and a good old fashioned Encomium-Spectator flame war. I love it! Gives me something funny to read while I do my school work.
                              "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

The flame war has died down considerably.

Comment

Working...
                                X