Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is the 'f' for after the Patch #? I want a G! Firaxis doesn't listen to the fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cesa
    Someone should make a poll to see what letter we Apolytoners want, and then make it an official suggestion to Firaxis
    b for banana. Only they'd give us the beta. Careful what you wish for.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

This kaka poopoo stays around and my sarcastic poll gets closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Gee... I'm an american, and I don't find it offensive. And that's the point, it's offensive in YOUR OPINION. I personally find many people's avatar's offensive, but unless we get TONS of complaints, we let them be. So just chill. Your complaint has been registered.
        Is that what happened to Zylka's booby girl avatar?
        "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

maybe 18, 19, and 20 sucked worse than before....would you still want them? My guess is maybe, just maybe they did a little playtesting, found problems and corrected those, meaning another patch number change.
          I beleive that they decided to include what could have been those in those patches into one big one.

Also, if a number like that increased that much, it means that they might have tweaked the actualy coding moresore then they would of otherwise. That's how version number work I believe, some number increases means typos and value changes, that stuff.

Yes, ACooper, I feel the same way. I'll try not to be tempted at posting another replay to this thread. It's hostile.
          I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Originally posted by Grrr

Why not a ß for Beta.

Smilies
            "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Bigvic, why all the smilies?
              Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
              Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Encomium.......You really CANT write a post without putting atleast 1 foot in your mouth. This is really pittyful cause I never saw 1 of your post which I thought was worth posting. It's not because I dont agree with you, it's because you never think before you write....or maybe you're just unable to....Yep, that must be it, I mean that HAS to be it.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Sorry, I'm not a native speaker...
                  What does "putting a foot in the mouth" mean ?
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                    Sorry, I'm not a native speaker...
                    What does "putting a foot in the mouth" mean ?
                    Saying something that you regret almost immediately.
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

... or that you should have regretted before you said anything at all.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectator
                        Encomium.......You really CANT write a post without putting atleast 1 foot in your mouth. This is really pittyful cause I never saw 1 of your post which I thought was worth posting. It's not because I dont agree with you, it's because you never think before you write....or maybe you're just unable to....Yep, that must be it, I mean that HAS to be it.

Spec.

Another personal attack from the Firaxis fanboys. I consider it a compliment considering the source.

I have never personally attacked anyone around here, never. I don't sink to your debased level.

I also didn't attack Jaguar Warrior, although I did attack his anti-American, insulting mockery of the U.S. flag, which ironically is used by anti-Semites to suggest Jewish control of our government.

I got an idea for you, apparently too complex for you to figure out: you don't like my posts. . . don't read them. Anything else I'd have to say to you would get me banned. Adios.

Comment

Originally posted by Encomium

Another personal attack from the Firaxis fanboys. I consider it a compliment considering the source.

So, does that mean anybody attacking your point of view is a Fanboy?

Comment

Originally posted by Encomium

I have never personally attacked anyone around here, never. I don't sink to your debased level.

I also didn't attack Jaguar Warrior, although I did attack his anti-American, insulting mockery of the U.S. flag, which ironically is used by anti-Semites to suggest Jewish control of our government.

I got an idea for you, apparently too complex for you to figure out: you don't like my posts. . . don't read them. Anything else I'd have to say to you would get me banned. Adios.

Awww, come say it. Don't be afraid. Let it all hang out. It's healthier to let it all out. You're among friends here. You won't get banned, honest.
                            Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

My only question is how the h*** did we go from arguing about the best letter (Q all the way!!!) to something about flags and jews and stuff that is far more boring than conquering the world???

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixPhlame73
                                My only question is how the h*** did we go from arguing about the best letter (Q all the way!!!) to something about flags and jews and stuff that is far more boring than conquering the world???

Nothing new in these forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X