Trade questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade questions

For the life of me I can't figure out how to terminate trade agreements with other cultures after the twenty turn agreement is up. Other cultures have no problem beginning renegotiation -- how does the player initiate renegotiations or terminate trade or diplomatic agreements without reverting to waging war?

Call the leader of the trading partner civ to the negotiating screen. On the bottom of the box you will see New and Current. New is the default view. Click on Current and you will see a list of existing deals with that civ. Click on the deal. It will move up to the main box. Flip back to New. Clear Table. Deal gone.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

BTW, this is a huge issue. Arrian made some comment about how the AI civs won't terminate a trade when they are getting the good end of the deal... I went into "active" to check on all my old deals for resources I'm exporting, and renegotiated probably 10 or so of them from receiving 6-9 gps up to as much as 36 gps!!!

I'd never done that before, but it's huge.
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
      X