Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you ask me to look at a save/BIC, and not got any reply more then that I'll look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you ask me to look at a save/BIC, and not got any reply more then that I'll look?

In that case you are not alone. I remember I had at least three files to look at, but I cant seem to find the threads where they were posted.

If you did can you put a link to the original thread in here?

Oh, and please don't post in this thread if you didn't. Oh well, if you have a file that you really want me to look at then you can post it. In that case include the following information: Game version, problem, if the file has been edited, how it has been edited, if you have an unedited/earlier (working) file. Zip the files and include a textfile with your Apolyton Handle in the file and the info requested. (I have many files I've downloaded, and looked at, but don't know where I got as well)

And once again, don't post if it isn't about a file I told you I should look at, or a file you have big problem with that either is not edited at all or edited by any of my tools.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

EH
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I told you not to post in this thread!

It is only for the ones I prommissed to help with files, but I've forgot to help.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
      X