Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has any Apolytoner bought Civ III: Collectors Edition yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually for the hope that Firaxis would release a MP patch/upgrade to the game....but of course, I believe they will just release a MP edition.....

The reason for two is so that my other half and I could play over our LAN - with each having his very own copy of the game

Why 2 LEs? Ok, I admit it...I was sucked in by the tin.

Comment

That makes sense I guess, you bought it on the assumption that there would be multiplayer.
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Exactly....the fool that I am.

Comment

Wow, are these guys totally shameless? "Well, we f_cked up and bamboozled all those drones once with a half finished, underpackaged, overpriced, piece of sh_t, lets spiff up the package a little and release the same shoddy turd again. Same turd, fancier toilet."

Actually its still apretty decent game, but this drone gets a little miffed at plunking out $50-$60 on a beta version of what could be a great game. Then to be wooed by the same people with the same old song.
          "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Working...
          X