No announcement yet.

Crazy things the AI has done or said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always find it kinda funny when the city governor thinks it should build a 600 shields wonder in a city with one production shield. Sure, if I´m lucky, it will be completed before 2050... I also like when the AI sends troops in massive numbers, I´ve counted up to 200 longbowmen assisted with 100 pike- and spearmen wandering to my territory. But at that time I had say 50 modern armour, and it wasn´t very hard to beat off that attack.

Comment

Lizzy, after receiving Furs, Spices, Silks, Wines, Education, Engineering, Printing Press and $20 for her Incense: "You drive a hard bargain!"
      A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
      Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

Comment

Originally posted by Flanker
        I also like when the AI sends troops in massive numbers, I´ve counted up to 200 longbowmen assisted with 100 pike- and spearmen wandering to my territory. But at that time I had say 50 modern armour, and it wasn´t very hard to beat off that attack.
        Something similar happened to me the other day- I had a nice, big city right by the German's borders. Then they start sending out wave after wave after wave of longbowmen with a couple of swordsmen for good measure.
        There were about 12-14 units in all and they all waltzed right past my borders into this large area where no one has cities (because it's mostly tundra). I sent an explorer to tag along and see where they were going.
        I thought they might be attacking another civ, but they seems they are now turning back around and heading home. I just hope they don't attack me.
        You're a man- you can be replaced.

Comment

Profit of these attacks: your soldiers get extra traning.

Comment

Although that's slightly off-topic, because it's not the AI but my advisor, but this one is also quite stupid:
            Attached Files

Comment

One more, sorry no screenshot: Bismarck, after I extorted 2 cities, a world map and all his gold for renegotiating peace: "We accept your gracious offer."

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                Although that's slightly off-topic, because it's not the AI but my advisor, but this one is also quite stupid:

One more, sorry no screenshot: Bismarck, after I extorted 2 cities, a world map and all his gold for renegotiating peace: "We accept your gracious offer."
                Hey, this message always made me feel good. Like maybe I really taught them a lesson.
                You're a man- you can be replaced.

Comment

I taught the AI to use "ROFTMAO" in its wording. For instance, Queen Elizabeth, I offer Silk and 10 gold for Insense, and she says "ROFTMAO! what a pathetic offer". I can't give you a screenshot as I've uninstalled Civ3.
                  Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                  Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Originally posted by randommushroom
                    Whatever you do, don't grant the Babs right of passage. They'll come in and turn your civ into a giant forest.
                    By the way, this problem is fixed in the last patch.

Comment

Working...
                    X