An alternative name for Civ4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An alternative name for Civ4?

In the process of creating another thread in this forum, an idea went through my head. I thought of an alternative name for Civ4! Instead of calling it Civilization IV, why not call it 'Ultimate Civilization'. I think the name sounds very majestic and awesome and would make Civ4 stand out from all the rest! What do you think?

AWESOME!!!
    1.79%
    I like it! It sounds soooo majestic!
    1.79%
    WHAAAAAAT!!! Are you nuts?!!!
    26.79%
    No way, man! Changing names would be too confusing!
    10.71%
    I can think of a better name! :) :idea: (If so, tell us!)
    12.50%
    Frankly my fellow civvers, I don't give a damn!
    21.43%
    Any name that has 'Banana' in it is fine with me! :p
    25.00%
    HAVE A DAY.
    <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
    "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
    For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

bump

HAVE A DAY.
    "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
    For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

Maybe "Sid Meier's Ultimate Civilization"...

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
        Maybe "Sid Meier's Ultimate Civilization"...
        duh
        HAVE A DAY.

Comment

Why not "eXtreme Civ"? Or "Episode IV"?

Rik

Comment

bump!

HAVE A DAY.

Comment

any other name than "Sid Meier's Civilization 4" would be a crime
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Bryan Ryenold's Civilization 4
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Soren's Civilization 4
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    Soren's Civilization 4
                    yea, because soren's the real genius.
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

"Apolyton's Civilization IV". Now that would be cool...
                      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

maybe we could slap together a decent AI

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX

yea, because soren's the real genius.
                          and your point is...??
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

why are you already talking about civ4, they haven't even started creating that game!
                            and if civ4 was named ultimate civ, then what about civ5?
                            Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Duh?

Ultimate Civ II
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X