F.A. Screen Problem & Local Solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.A. Screen Problem & Local Solution

Thought I'd post in case you've got this and how I got the problem resolved.

The Foreign Advisor screen was not displaying all the leaders of civs I had made contact with. Their portrait was missing from the FA screen (even though I could see them listed on the Trade Advisor screen). Moving cursor over where they should be produced a blank circle, which when clicked would result in communication with a leader who was displayed in another portrait on the FA screen. This graphic problem occurred in all my games after I applied the 1.7f patch. (I have a GeForce 3 T200.)

So, after finishing my last game I deinstalled CIV III, reinstalled and re-applied the 1.7f patch. I previously had applied the patch over 1.6 and my existing install of CIV III.

This deinstall, reinstall, repatch straight to 1.7f fixed the problem.
    Last edited by Howling Chip; April 2, 2002, 03:01.

Re: F.A. Screen Problem & Local Solution

Originally posted by Howling Chip
    Thought I'd post in case you've got this. The Foreign Advisor screen was not displaying all other leaders. Their portrait was missing. Moving cursor over where they should be produced a blank circle, which when clicked would result in communication with a leader who was displayed in another portrait.

After finishing my last game I deinstalled CIV III, reinstalled and re-applied the 1.7f patch. I previously had applied the patch over 1.6 and existing install of CIV III.

So a deinstall, reinstall, repatch fixed the problem.
    If your playing with more then 1 civ, you'll need to shift-right click on the picture and pick from that little list which civ you want to see.

If that's not it, it must be new bug.
    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Working...
    X