Everybody boycott Infrogames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkG
    i love it when biased polls turn out completely than what their creator wanted
    Markos this was supposed to be a joke thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
      . . .The real lesson to be learned is to not buy a game until after it's been reviewed, either by professional reviewers (such as the reviewers in game magazines) or by the amateur reviewers on websites like this one.
      WRONG.

The lesson from all of this is to NOT buy a game from Firaxis until after you've read at length the threads on the forums from the game players, and to IGNORE the phony reviews from Firaxis' flacks and shills in the Gaming magazine world. The BS reviews on various "professional" sites telling us how great this messed up beta game is have been a fraud.

And to tell me $50 is "cheap entertainment" as an excuse for Firaxis is to say quality does not matter to you. It does to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
        the only companies i MIGHT "boycott" are

1: Blizzard (they make decent games, dont get me wrong, but im not a fan of any of their games, and i feel they should provide coupons for replacement mice for all the clicking Diablo games require)
        I might boycott Blizzard for what they are doing to the Warcraft series. We can all thank our stars that Civ3 didn't end up like Warcraft 3 will.
        Est-ce que tu as vu une baleine avec un queue taché?
        If you don't feel the slightist bit joyful seeing the Iraqis dancing in the street, then you are lost to the radical left. If you don't feel the slightest bit bad that we had to use force to do this, then you are lost to the radical right.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
          Markos this was supposed to be a joke thread!!!
          and the best part is when they try to excuse their defeat by saying that it was all one big joke!!!
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

OK lets use some boolian logic here (of course just for fun and just to continue on the big joke):

Everybody boycott Infrogames.

TRUE or FALSE?

That is a all statement so it is enough to find one person who boycotts Infrogames.

But now lets come to the stupid core of this logic: I don't know a company called Infrogames, just one called Infogrames.

So if there is no company called Infrogames, than no one can boycott them. So the statement: Nobody boycott Infrogames is TRUE.

So if I would vote than for No, although I didn't buy Civ3.

-Martin
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
              OK lets use some boolian logic here (of course just for fun and just to continue on the big joke):

Everybody boycott Infrogames.

TRUE or FALSE?

That is a all statement so it is enough to find one person who boycotts Infrogames.

But now lets come to the stupid core of this logic: I don't know a company called Infrogames, just one called Infogrames.

So if there is no company called Infrogames, than no one can boycott them. So the statement: Nobody boycott Infrogames is TRUE.

So if I would vote than for No, although I didn't buy Civ3.

-Martin
              That was a TYPO!!!

Comment

Working...
              X