Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to contact with more than 8 civs?

Hello everyone.
    I was wondering how I can use the Foreign Advisor Screen (F4) to contect civs that are not showing up there.
    I play with more than 8 civs, but can never figure out how to get information on the lones that are not showing in the circle that provides information about the treaties and such.

Am I missing something, or is there no way to do that?
    If anyone could shed some light on that for me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Ctrl-Right-Click on some other leaders head (in the F4 screen). Replace their head with someone else.

Repeat.

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

You mean Shift+Rightclick.

Although I find it much easier to conduct diplomacy with the D button in the lower right corner of the main screen.

Comment

Great, thanks so much for the replies, it was driving me crazy

Comment

I conduct most of my diplomacy using shift-D (I think it's shift) from the keyboard.

Comment

I use both Shift-D, and the little "D" button in the lower right, but AFAIK, the diplomacy advisor's screen is the only one which shows you treaties active among other nations.

Steele
            If this were a movie, there'd be a tunnel or something near here for us to escape through.....

Comment

Working...
            X