Www.civ3.com Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Www.civ3.com Update

One new map, 2 files with MODmaking tips and one MOD.

P.S.
    MOD is my own patch suggestion MOD, renamed to player1 MOD (to avoid confusion).

It's v1.03 uploaded at official site.

For newest version (v1.1) click on link below my post.

Boy that's disheartening. I sent them an email a few weeks ago about the balancer mod. And yet nothing. Ah well, glad someone got posted.
    Yours in gaming,
    ~Luc

Comment

Hmm,

Don't know.
      It's their decision.

Maybe it's diffcult to distunguish some good MOD from dozens of MODs in Files forum.

When I goy mail form them for asking permission, I said yes.
      Now some of them are playing it in order to find apropriate name for it.
      Since "Patch suggestion MOD" name is little confusing.

Comment

I guess Firaxis choose your mod as an 'opener' because it (besides including some very interesting ideas) consists only of a modified bic-file. No need for a long and complicated explanation how to install it.
        "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

Originally posted by lockstep
          I guess Firaxis choose your mod as an 'opener' because it (besides including some very interesting ideas) consists only of a modified bic-file. No need for a long and complicated explanation how to install it.
          Makes sense.

Comment

yea speedbump said firaxis needed to figure out how to make multi file mods easy to install before they could post them

Comment

Good point.
              Yours in gaming,
              ~Luc

Comment

Working...
              X