Radar artillery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radar artillery

I am trying to use radar artillery with good performance but mostly of time is destroyed before to provide any good results.
    Could you, friends, suggest any way to management this unit
    skillfully?. I am a newbie in this game. thanks very much Angel

I've never built this unit at all; my games are usually over before I get to them.. However, I believe they're just like any other artillery unit - you should stack them with strong defensive units to prevent their capture or destruction.

Comment

Radar artillery, like any other artillery, is ineffective unless used in mass. The problem is, this mass of artillery makes an inviting target for an opposing player. As has been said, try to stack them with infantry or mechanized infantry. With enough defensive units protecting them, the stupid AI won't ever even try to attack your artillery stack (the AI always looks for the easy win) and you can blast them straight to hell.

Comment

The RA is also very effective when used in coastal defence against passing enemy ships.
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

you have to stack other defense units on them (mech infs or something), because they're capturable. the worst thing you can do in an attack is lose a swarm of artillery units.
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
          X