How do I place embassies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I place embassies?

How do I place embassies? I have writing. The civilopedia says to double click on their capital. That doesn't work. England put an embassy in my capital & now I guess I have one in theirs because I can view their city screen. Please help with this.

Later Days,
    Dylan :-)

double click the little embassy star on your capital (next to the city name). if it still dont work swear and come back here.
    "Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Comment

Or just hit Ctrl-E, that will bring up a menu allowing you to set them up.

Comment

A note about dots and stars: If you have an embassy in their capital, a little dot will appear in their capital's star. If you have writing, a dot will be in your star, signifying you can make embassies.
        "Bypasses are roads that get people from Point A to Point B or vice-versa very quickly. People living in Point C, which is a point directly in between A and B, wonder what's so great about Point A that everyone from Point B wants to get there, and what's so great about Point B that everyone from Point A wants to get there. They just wish everyone would work out where the hell they want to be."
        From the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (slightly edited)

Comment

Working...
        X