X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on timing of new patch?

Any info from any sources? Thanks...

Venger

No, they will not tell anything until thhey are sure it will pass testing. Which means we can only get to know it about a week in advance I think.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Well, at least that means we'll have a weeks heads up - and it's not gonna be out for at least a week from now!

Although...didn't the last patch just pop up on the scene suprisingly?

Venger

Comment

We got it announced maybe five days before they said it would be up, ygot the readme two days later IIRC, and then the released he patch one day to early. (I downloaded it when I got home 3 AM a Friday morning (but I only remembers that from the date the file has on my computer, and the fact it were there when I woke up four hours later))

Comment

I wonder if there will not be another patch, just an expansion pack.

I just don't think they went through the trouble of getting beta testers just for a patch - they didn't before.

Ah, just idle talk of course...
          Good = Love, Love = Good
          Evil = Hate, Hate = Evil

Comment

Well they said betatesters for patches and huture projects. But there are many bugs, which they have said will be fixed in the next patch, so I forsee at least one more patch.

Comment

My monies on 2 more. There is far too much tinkering with mechanics for it to be a short process. The more the better, for my money. All for the better for the eventual final product.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Someone said on some other thread circa May. But that's kinda hard to handle.
                I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Working...
                X