No announcement yet.

What's your lowest WINNING score ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your lowest WINNING score ever?

What's your lowest WINNING score ever? I'm asking cuz I played a game yesterday, on a tiny map at regent and won the Space race by 1760 and I got a super score of 897 points. WOW!! My lowest winning score ever!

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

410 points for an OCC game, won by culture.

Comment

Mine was also an OCC game too, I played a Diplomatic OCC on Regent, it would have to be the lowest of my victories. I don't recall the score, I doubt I even looked at it.

Comment

(conquest win on chieftain on a tiny map)
        Alea iacta est!

Comment

401 for a diplomatic victory on chieftain (in my first game of Civ3).
          "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

1769 points. Monarch game Space Race victory. Standard map.

Comment

1491 points, diplomatic victory. Warlord level, large map I think. My second game (I had lost my Tutorial game with 296).

Comment

1100 Greeks, diplomatic win. Regent, continents, mostly water. A miserable game. I shared a small continent with the Romans. The Roman capital was only 6 tiles away from me. Rome, with an inferior culture, asorbed Sparta very early in the game. I wasn't exactly playing catch up, but I wasn't crushing the AI either. I thought I could beat them culturally, but they kept up with me until the bitter end. So, finally, I decided it was time to "correct" them as to their assumptions of ownership of the island.
                "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Working...
                X