Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which ruler looks the coolest in the modern era?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nationalist
    Modern Alexander looks like a doofus. He goes from "Alexander the Great" to "Alexander the Dork" . To best decide, I think that someone needs to post a picture of every leader in the modern Age.
    Will do...

Note that I only added Gandhi and Mao to make the pic look neater. That's why they appear all beaten up, so you can tell them apart from the ones that count.
    Attached Files
    "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
    "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

If anyone cares here is my opinion about who looks the coolest. I'll start with the stupiedest and end with the best.

Wow... Xerxes looks ridiculous! Hammurabi looks like some kind of night club owner or something... Joan needs some hair, even G.I. Jane had hair... Alexander looks really dorky...Elizabeth needs to lose the glasses, she looks like some kind of secretary... What's with Caesar's dopey grin?... Cathrine looks like a venerable old head of state... Shaka, Monteczuma, and Tokugawa look like good statesmen... Cleopatra looks very canninving and sinister... Lincoln looks like a powerful and apedt statesmen.. Bismarck looks like the master statesman and diplomat that he was in real life.
      "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

Shaka Looks almost like Mike Tyson in the modern age.

Comment

Working...
        X