Invisible races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible races

I am playing an interesting game. I am the Americans. I have met my first nation (Japan) around 1450 AD. (Huge map 5 other races). We first traded territory maps and nothing new showed up on the scree, Then we traded world maps and again nothing showed up. The guy I met was a worker in the middle of an empty continent. It is possible that the Japanese inhabit this empty land but are invisible. HAs anyone else ran into this. I am play the latest patch.
    KATN

Probably... they were destroyed and only remain ... ¿a worker?... i don´t know, but there is a similar history in te tread "I got a gosth". Take a look.
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

PArt II

I have met all the races. They have no cities and no tech.

Game is attached.
      KATN

Comment

This happened to me once. It turned out that I had been fiddeling with the .bic file, and unchequed the "settle" button under the AI stratagy area. OOPS! So, I re-edited this (and also unchequed the "scout" button for the same unit) _presto_! the AI started building cities...
        Do the Job

Remember the World Trade Center

Comment

Re: PArt II

Originally posted by lorddread
          Game is attached.
          The game attachment is as invisible as the civ you say is in it.

I would like to see this curious situation. Perhaps if you try attaching it again. Remember that you will probably need to zip it up. Uncompressed .sav files will often be to large for an attachment but they compress very well.

Comment

Working...
          X