AI Learning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Learning?

A long time ago (2 months) I trick the AI trading 3 or 4 techs for enormous sums of gold (50 per turn...) and one turn after i declare war. They accept this trade 2 or 3 times in diefferent games, but not now. I mean not in my last 7 or 8 games... Have the AI the capability of learn from past games?
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Are you playing on the same difficulty level? I thought i heard something about an evolveing AI that learns your tricks/ favorite units etc... only other thing i can think of is reinstall the game and see if it changes
    "Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Comment

Yes, the AI has learning capability, but only because Soren reads these forums!

No, seriously, either they fixed something in the patch, or you didn't have that much money to give.

Comment

ahhhh.... I will try the reinstall...
        Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
        religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

Originally posted by spy14
          Are you playing on the same difficulty level? I thought i heard something about an evolveing AI that learns your tricks/ favorite units etc... only other thing i can think of is reinstall the game and see if it changes
          Probably referring to the AI adapting during the game. But the Virgin Queen, Elizabeth, starts every game a virgin. What she does after that depends on how the game turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by godinex
            ahhhh.... I will try the reinstall...
            I hope You have very bad luck
            signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Working...
            X