List of bic changes in 1.17 needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of bic changes in 1.17 needed.

We are using my modified first patch bic for the Balancer mod. I thought that the only bic change in 1.17 was the increased penalty for drafting and rushing. Now I am finding other changes mentioned in other threads like the adding of the blitz ability for Armies and the increased bombard defense for buildings and citizens.
    So, is there a list anywhere of all the changes made in the bic?

go to civ3.com and you should be able to find the readme for v1.17f patch there.
    However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Nero Would provided a list of changes.

Comment

There is one old thread in Stratgey forum:
        -"Undocumented chages in 1.17f" (or something like that)
        Started by me (player1).
        Nero has then replied with all chages.

Pitty it isn't topped.

(civfanatics have same reply, but toped)

Comment

In case you haven't located it yet, here is the thread.

Comment

Working...
          X