What is a MOD, and where are they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a MOD, and where are they?

I've just been reading one of the threads which mentions some mods that make up for some of 1.17 failures. What is a mod, and where will I find them? Then: once found, what do I do with it?

Thanks in advance.
    Jack

If you got to the Civ III files forum, you will find answers to all your quesitons regarding mods... and probably far more then you will ever need to know

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

FYI, in this context it's short for some variation of "modification", and is to be enjoyed. This is not to be confused with the situations where it's short for "moderator" (i.e. Ming), and is to be feared.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Check out my Space Race Mod - you can get to it by following the link in my signature. It really makes the space race a challenge by revamping the modern age.

Yet another shameless plug brought to you by the mysterious Templar.
          - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
          - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
          - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Working...
          X