Oh No Not Another Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No Not Another Problem

hey i made my own senerio. but a problem happened. when i tried to open it it said version 3.00 not compatible. hmm. is it something to do with 1.17. maybe. oh and how many posts to i get promoted
    Dane

when i tried to open it it said version 3.00 not compatible
    when did you download the patch? for the first few days when the patch came out it was the wrong version and they replaced it with the correct version

i think you need 30 posts to become a warlord, i'm not totally sure, but i think it's in the faq

Comment

Yes... the posting FAQ explains it. Plus, all new posters should read the whole thing...

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

People cant be arsed tho Ming.

And while we're at it, Get with the times man, it's Monarch not King
        Up The Millers

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
          Yes... the posting FAQ explains it. Plus, all new posters should read the whole thing...

http://apolyton.net/forums/misc.php?...q&page=4#xviii
          A few old posters should read it too.
          There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Re: Oh No Not Another Problem

Originally posted by furbster
            hey i made my own senerio. but a problem happened. when i tried to open it it said version 3.00 not compatible. hmm. is it something to do with 1.17. maybe. oh and how many posts to i get promoted
            It's not the patch that was wrong, it was the editor. The one that was sent out wasn't compatible with the bic file, it was meant for a later release. You shoud have editor version 1.15. The one that was sent out with the patch was 1.17.

Comment

OT, kinda. But...

Has anyone ever suffered XIX d?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
              X