Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a test! (Thanks Thrawn)

Okay maybe that will work???

FP, I think that I'm a registered user and logged on, but see no smilies in a box.

RPM
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

We make critics because we love it... thats all
      Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
      religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

I like the game too, Ive never been much of an MP player,I usually only play for an hour at a time and then do something else. But I tend to play longer in the industrial age because I have more time during the "please wait" portion of the turn.
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Re: This game rocks

Originally posted by Sceptor107
          Ya all you guys dissing Civ3 go away. I like the game. Thats all that matters.
          I wish I could be as happy as you are with this game being as scewed up as it is.

I guess you don't have very high expectations from a man like Sid.

There's much to be fixed; Until it is, I say I'll never buy another Firaxis' game!

Comment

I love my new car too.
            Only problem is they sold it to me incomplete.
            Its OK though ,hell just last month they sent me the lug-nuts(of course I had to install them myself but thats ok too.)
            They also promised to send all the lights next month...or the next...or the next.Great car company they are! Great customer service.
            I have been thinking about building a new engine for it though since the one in it is missing 3 cylinders and the exhaust system.

And BTW I come here every once in a while to see if there is a new patch that can make this horrid game playable and possibly make my 50 $ investment seem worthwhile.
            Die-Bin Laden-die

Comment

Re: Re: This game rocks

Originally posted by bigfree1

I wish I could be as happy as you are with this game being as scewed up as it is.

I guess you don't have very high expectations from a man like Sid.

There's much to be fixed; Until it is, I say I'll never buy another Firaxis' game!

I have high expectations from a game by Sid, and these expectations have been met by Civ III.

While you state that "there's much to be fixed", I would argue that your problems with the game are due to your own personal preferences, not the game. After the release of the first patch that corrected the air superiorty problem, the game has been fully functional. Can you point to something that needs to be fixed that is not based on your opinion? Perhaps you can, I myself have had problems with occasional crashes, but not since the most recent patch was released.

Don't get me wrong, I am annoyed with certain aspects of the game, but they are not "problems" more than design decisions

Comment

Working...
              X