This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Yin??

Maybe he is a beta tester for Firaxis and can't post here anymore. Wouldn't that beat all?

I asked myself the same morbid question a few days ago.

Do a search. Seems to be haunting the BHG: Rise of Nations forum.

Salve
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

He's probly tired of this board like he got tired of Civ3. Funny which one held his interest longer.

Comment

Originally posted by HalfLotus
        He's probly tired of this board like he got tired of Civ3. Funny which one held his interest longer.
        ROTFLMAO...
        Don't worry, he will be back. He is too emotionally involved in the Civ series... He will wait for something new to talk about
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Why have you abandoned us, oh great Yin? You're childish antics and overall zaniness was a silver lining on an otherwise reality-clouded day!
          Making the Civ-world a better place (and working up to King) one post at a time....

Comment

Kinda off topic.

But since you're asking where is Yin? Where is Libertarian? I don't post often, and I don't mean to insult other posters, but I really do miss reading Libertarian's posts. They are so ( I don't know the exact word) elegant.
            sum dum guy

Comment

I was about to ask, where is muppet? But my question is answered.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
              X