• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Patch

*Looks at the bug list for 1.17f*

*sigh*

So when is the next patch due?

-Alech
    "Build Ports when possible. A port gives you extra resources, as well as an extra tile for a unit to stand on." - Infogrames

Sorry, no idea. Since v1.17 came out not long ago, I guess they need a bit for the next patch...
    Blah

Comment

Judging from past performance, it will be released 2 months after the previous one...

But thats just a guess
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I think given there previouse time tabel I think it will be three months, but untill they release it we'll never know
        I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

I took into account the fact that they had holidays during the previous patches, so maybe no holidays will speed up the process somewhat

Or not.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

But now they have a beta test team that has to check out patches before they are released, so that will add time to the release (and quality)
            Seemingly Benign
            Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Originally posted by WarpStorm
              But now they have a beta test team that has to check out patches before they are released, so that will add time to the release (and quality)
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
              X