Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i improve my relationships with other civs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i improve my relationships with other civs?

Yeah. Im the superpower in my world and no one like me. Im using slaves, i haven declared war (just defended) and im playing in regent.
    Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
    Asesino_Virtual

Re: How can i improve my relationships with other civs?

Originally posted by Asesino_Virtual
    Yeah. Im the superpower in my world and no one like me. Im using slaves, i haven declared war (just defended) and im playing in regent.
    Found embassies everywhere.
    Trade with as many different nations as possible.
    Never break a deal (cutting off roads, etc).
    Make as many military pacts as possible when attacked.
    Stop using slaves (assimilate, sell, offer).
    Make offerings from time to time (cash, maps, techs, slaves).

BTW, when the right time comes, even if the whole world is gracious towards you, you may be attacked. Good luck.

Comment

Why they will attack me at the end?
      Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
      Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Originally posted by Asesino_Virtual
        Why they will attack me at the end?
        Many times, opponents get too greedy about you being the top nation, and will do anything to prevent you from winning (attacking cities when you're building a spaceship, for instance).
        One time I was playing in Regent, everyone was gracious to me, and when my spaceship was half done, I was invaded by my long time friends, the Zulus. I had about 20 modern armors and 20 MI, but I lost a few cities to their lightning-quick 50+ cavalry, 10+ bombers, 20+ knights, 20+ impis, etc.. It was not pretty to watch. I got annoyed and quit (even though I'd win the war eventually). The AI played very well there.
        Be prepared, just in case.

Comment

Working...
        X