Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corruption !?

When are they going to fix this.

This is nuts. You get 20 or so cities and some of them have 99 corruption. Is there anything you can do through the editor? Or are we going to have to wait for firaxis to get off there duff and fix this?

v 1.17f's corruption isn't bad at all if you've developed your cities properly and haven't spread yourself over the entire map. I think it's pretty good as is.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

well KH there is still the issue of far away cities..... I mean. I guess your right about the closer ones. But the far off colonies are difficult.

Comment

There is nothing to be fixed, since that's how they designed the game. If you don't like it, you can do a number of things in the editor to reduce it. Just have a look around and find your own settings.

Comment

there is no issue.

if you have far away cities in a republic / democracy / communism conencted by harbors or airports with courthouses it's all good.

Comment

At least it seems to have stopped the AI building one city on the other side of the world as in civII; which you only discover when you think you have got their last city; and then you have to spend twenty turns finding them; building a long range attack fleet; etc etc.

Comment

"Build Ports when possible. A port gives you extra resources, as well as an extra tile for a unit to stand on." - Infogrames

Comment

yeah...but that's mostly fixed by the fact that you can see any city that's in terrirory you've explored...

Comment

Working...
                X