Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If real life were Civ III who would have the LOWEST end score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iroquois definitely. Not around for that long (not as the confederacy anyway), absolutely no achievements really. Zulus are fairly close behind, and Aztecs a little further off (at least they had cities). The Babylonians might have been conquered a long time ago, and several times, but at least they managed to build wonders and 'culture', so they're a no. Persians conquered a large empire and were around for a while and they build a 'Forbidden Palace'. India is still around now and with huge population etc. so it couldn't be them.

Comment

The Zulus had cities. Isandlwana had a population of ~30 000.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by sadistiq
        hmmm may explain why you aren't in the game
        Iraq is in the game. It's called Babylon. Not quite the same, but close.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

Iraq is in the game. It's called Babylon. Not quite the same, but close.
          I'm not sure, but doesn't they claim that they are descendents of Persians.
          (both Iraq & Iran)

Comment

May be because they were conquered by the Persians. This was why I said, that it's not quite the same, all there is a bit messed. Romans also aren't quite the predecessors of today's Italians, but Italians are Romans+Langobards mixed.

Comment

Originally posted by player1

I'm not sure, but doesn't they claim that they are descendents of Persians.
              (both Iraq & Iran)
              Didn't Alexander destroy those civs?
              I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Zulus...

Comment

Working...
                X