Construction Changes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Construction Changes.

Oh, just for fun, I found a real-life equivilant to the mid-stream construction changes. For years, students at my school wondered why the liberary was always so loud. Well, I found the original designs, and discovered that it was first built as a _theater_, but partway through the construction (after most everything was built), they decided to turn it into a liberary. The acustics are _wonderfull_ in the liberary, and not so good in our theater...

This might expalin somthing about our student center, maybe it is so filled with flowers and whatnot because it was suposed to be a hanging gardens or somthing, but a UC built that first...
    Do the Job

Remember the World Trade Center

SPAMMER ALERT!!!

=
    I don't conquer -
    I obliterate

Comment

Re: SPAMMER ALERT!!!

Originally posted by TheDarkCavalier
      =
      You do realise that your post can also be conscrued as spam/+1PC as can this post of mine, however, Andrew's comment does relate to what usually occurs in Civ3.

You begin building the Great Library and halfway through, you have change to building the Oracle because that asswipe Shaka has just finished building it.
      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Working...
      X