automated workers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• automated workers

I have automated al of my workers, and they keeping moving into other civs territory. Even when I am forced to pull them out, they go right back in. Is there anything I can do to stop this?

try aply the last patch, if you don't...
    Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Comment

I have applied the patch. I think they are trying to get to my territory on the other side of the other civs territory, but they never make it. Maybe that should be a suggestion for the next patch, automated workers can't go into other civs territory.

Comment

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

My way of countering this: KILL'EM!!!

BTW, once happened, I had my ally's CAVALRY (app. 10) march through my territory, to attack a foe, then suddenly conquer my capital.. so I never let ANYONE pass now... (but can't figure out how not to get them pissed)
        I don't conquer -
        I obliterate

Comment

Create some land units with Hidden Nationality, just like the Privateer. You can take care of any interlopers without having to go to war over it. The other civ won't like you very much for doing it, but he won't automatically go to war over it.

Comment

Originally posted by pjpac
            I have applied the patch. I think they are trying to get to my territory on the other side of the other civs territory, but they never make it. Maybe that should be a suggestion for the next patch, automated workers can't go into other civs territory.
            ctrl-I or ctrl-shift-I will command the workers to apply their efforts to the nearest town.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachriel

ctrl-I or ctrl-shift-I will command the workers to apply their efforts to the nearest town.
              There is nothing like a crystal clear answer...
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
              X