Clear All

• Ã’Ã…Ã’Ã…

Ãàâ
    Attached Files

What are you trying to say?
    Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

Please clarify.
      signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Pease disappear.

AJ
        " Deal with me fairly and I'll allow you to breathe on ... for a while. Deal with me unfairly and your deeds shall be remembered and punished. Your last human remains will feed the vultures who circle in large numbers above the ruins of your once proud cities. "
        - emperor level all time
        - I'm back !!! (too...)

Comment

What????????
          Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
          religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

Don't be so hard on Garrill- you just need to understand what he is saying.
            Let me translate.
            He says that he is from the planet Venus and comes in peace. He offers these tomes of knowledge as a gesture of goodwill.

Comment

What he's offering is a one-way ticket to ban city. Sorry for the corniness.

Steele
              If this were a movie, there'd be a tunnel or something near here for us to escape through.....

Comment

I think he is trying to tell us to break our addictions to CIV3 and start reading more books.
                I like CIV 3's corruption, combat system, cultural assimilation and AI.

Comment

maybe he's trapped in a book.

I saw a Futurama episode like that just recently...
                  Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
                  Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
                  Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
                  Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

Or maybe it is a plot to get us all banned for spamming spam.
                    I like CIV 3's corruption, combat system, cultural assimilation and AI.

Comment

Originally posted by Zouave
                      Or maybe it is a plot to get us all banned for spamming spam.
                      Interesting theory...
                      But I think it's all just

And GaRRiLL... if you do it again...
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X